Pastured Meats CSA
We realize that some folks just don't have the freezer space to accommodate a whole animal at a time. For other folks, variety is the spice of life - rather than stocking up on just beef or lamb, they want a fresh supply of different meats throughout the year. If you fit into either of these categories, the Old Homeplace Farm Pastured Meat CSA might be your ideal solution!
The Old Homeplace Pastured Meat CSA works like this:
- CSA subscriptions contains grass fed beef, pastured lamb, and pastured pork. All meats in the CSA basket are processed at a USDA-inspected facility.
- You can choose from three different subscription options to best match your needs: an 8 pound package, a 12 pound package, or a 20 pound package. Current subscription rates are $56/month (8 pounder), $78/month (12 pounder), and $125/month (20 pounder).
- Your family will receive at least 8, 12, or 20 pounds of meat (depending on your choice of subscription) in each month's basket. The cuts and varieties of meat in each basket will depend on the season, since different classes of animals are ready for processing at different times of the year. Each basket will contain a mix of daily use and premium meat cuts.
- We meet you once per month at a predetermined time and location to deliver your meat and pick up payment.
- Each subscription lasts for six months, but you can automatically renew at the end if you chose to do so. Your monthly price is locked in for the duration of the subscription period.
- Meat deliveries are conducted every month of the year.
Don't want the hassle of bringing your checkbook to the delivery? Feel free to pay online using our secure PayPal link!
Where Is My Local Delivery Location?
We currently deliver to several locations in southeastern Kentucky. Our delivery locations and times are listed below, or you can click here for a map of our delivery points.
- Laurel Creek Trading Post, Laurel Creek: Tuesdays @ 4:45 PM
- EKU Manchester Campus parking lot: Tuesdays @ 5:15 PM
- Oneida Post Office: Wednesday @ 5:00 PM
Laurel Storage Center, London: first Tuesday of each month @ 6 PM
Hyden Spur Park and Ride: Thursdays @ 4:45 PM
Triangle Park, Hazard: Thursdays @ 5:30 PM
If you would like to receive more information about the Old Homeplace Farm Pastured Meats CSA, please fill out the contact form below!
Old Homeplace Farm Pastured Meats CSA
Old Homeplace Farm: From Our Pasture to Your Plate!